Monday, 14 November 2011

Is it only me who has day's like these?

I started this post about 3 hours ago....then our lovely golf ball (also known as the internet thingy ;-)) on top of the ship wouldn't work and let me post this...

I'm not sure if it's tiredness or what but today I am having one of those day's where I lack confidence. Confidence to join a group of friends for a meal, the confidence to go out exploring...that seems like too much effort. Today I prefer to just hide in my cabin (my safe space). 
I may brave it and go to worship night tonight. It's a time where I can connect with my creator, bring all my failings, frustrations, unrest and just rest in Him. I am thankful He loves me on the down days as well as the happy days. I am thankful that He accepts me me just as I am. I am thankful that He doesn't judge my character but loves it more than I understand.
We sail out of here in the morning to go to our last Malaysian port. I pray that it is a sail of quietness and a chance to recharge these weak batteries.

 Some people made this 'sign' when we arrived here in Kuching! I like it :-)

Worship night helped lot's! I got some time with God....just me and Him....no distractions. It's always good to get in the zone with Him :-) 
Right, I gotta go and move some life jackets ;-) Life is surreal at times!

2 comments:

Carlien said...

Hope you have a great Monday tomorrow.. before your very different week ahead!
By the way, I really like the notebook-type background you have here, it looks great!

Lucy said...

Thank you :-) I plan to have a GREAT day tomorrow. And I am so excited about the rest of the week. It really is going to be fun!
Yeah, I kind of like the notebook background too. I am still playing with it. There are parts I want to change etc....just need time and patience to sit down and work through it :-)

Post a Comment