I generally try to have/get/keep some
sort of perspective on life. Ship life is always busy and always
changing. One of our mottos that we aim to personally be is FAT (not
in the body fat sense of the word!). We aim to be flexible, adaptable
and teachable.
Today my FAT motto was tested at a few
points this morning....I didn't want to be flexible, I didn't want to be adaptable and I sure wasn't in the mood for being teachable. After watching the film 'Soul Surfer' (GREAT film!) last night and having a
conversation with a dear friend today. I realise that it is easy to
loose perspective and I wonder if that is a human defect. That part
doesn't actually worry me....what worries me is if I don't realise
that I am losing perspective.
Lord, please help me to continue to see
YOUR bigger picture during the daily challenges.
A perspective play with a picture ;-)
So here we see a line of people waiting to get onto the ship.....what YOU don't see and probably they don't see is......
The line is A LOT bigger than you first think.
The picture above is cut out of the top right corner of the bottom picture....Cool huh??! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment